Thursday, May 7, 2009

Internet Marketing Arkansas Welcomes You

I wanted first to welcome everyone to this blog focused on the ins and outs of internet marketing in Arkansas. First let me introduce myself. My name is Carrie Gibson, and I actually live in Arkansas! I've been here for more than 10 years as a transplanted Texan by way of Montana. There are lots of other marketers aiming their sites at Arkansas businesses, hoping you will confer with them for your internet marketing consulting needs. But I've always been a firm believer in local businesses promoting each other, and hiring each other. Certainly I would love to consult for your business - I am in this to make money - but I also know there are other Arkansas based internet marketing consultants that also do fine jobs. My point being - lets keep business in Arkansas when we can and boost our economy.

In fact, that's the very point of this blog. Our economy is forcing people out of their jobs and to look for non-traditional means of supporting their families, paying bills and getting by.

Many small businesses are floundering. Many wonder if the internet is the yellow brick road. And unfortunately, many have already embarked on that journey only to discover that internet marketing is harder than they thought.

I've watched internet marketing grow for many years now, and I can tell you that one thing is a constant in this business and that is that it changes constantly! There was a time when you could throw up a website, submit to a few directories and maybe toss in a few meta tags. The mentality was that if you "build it they will come."

Unfortunately many still have this belief and soon discover that their dreams of wealth and ease just don't materialize. Others have given up hope altogether, walking away sadly shaking their heads.

To make matters worse many companies have taken advantage of those small and local businesses that attempt to get their businesses online. They have charged exorbitant amounts of money and many have paid it because they were at the mercy of these unscrupulous companies. The end result is that those who have made efforts and taken steps to have businesses online have quite frankly been ripped off and gotten nothing in return.

I understand your frustration. Isn't it enough that they charged us an arm and a leg for their services, you ask? But to get nothing for those efforts is devastating for some small businesses. I want you to know that you don't have to take that lying down. Let me show you how to redeem your site and efforts. Let me take the fear and guesswork out of this whole mysterious process called Internet Marketing.

Me and my team are well equipped to provide a myriad of services Arkansas businesses are in need of. If you find yourself in need of the following, please call or email us and we will arrange a meeting.

  • Web design
  • SEO (search engine optimization)
  • Email marketing
  • Banner advertising
  • Link Campaign
  • Article marketing/writing
  • Copywriting
  • Consulting
  • Coaching
  • Web Development
  • Social marketing
  • Bookmarking services
  • Public Speaking
  • Seminars
  • Training
Give us a call or email today to discover the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment